You order it. We roast it. We ship it. Today.Yes; it's really that simple! We only roast what you order, when you order it. That means there's no roasted coffee sitting around in a warehouse waiting for a home. And if you place your order before 11:45 a.m. CST, we ship the same day, too!
Here's how we do it!
The Roasterie's Mission:
- To buy the best beans we can find in the world,
- To roast them the best way known to man (air roasting),
- To deliver them as fast as humanly possible.
- Place your order by 11:45 a.m. CST Monday-Friday and we'll roast your coffee and ship your order the same day!
- We ship via UPS Ground.
- We offer free shipping on all orders more than $40!*
*Offer only applies to orders shipped to the continental United States.
- The Roasterie will not intentionally disclose any personally identifying information about you (including information submitted on the application form, your social security number, your e-mail address, information obtained by the Site from cookies and information regarding your IP address) to third parties without your consent except where The Roasterie, in good faith, believes such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to enforce these Terms and Conditions or other rules of the Site. Your acceptance of any order from the Site constitutes consent for the Site's disclosure of personal information. The Roasterie reserves the right to collect general demographic and other market information that does not personally identify you to any person without additional consent. The Roasterie utilizes e-mails to notify you for sales purposes and to let you know of special promotions, events and policy changes. New Registrants are automatically opted-in to receive all types of Roasterie e-mails: promotional marketing e-mails, promotional partner e-mails, newsletters, fairness e-mails or announcement (i.e. site enhancement) e-mails.
The following terms apply to returns:
- If you are not satisfied with any of our non-perishable products for any reason, you may return unused, re-sellable apparel and/or merchandise WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE FOR A REPLACEMENT (IF IN STOCK), STORE CREDIT OR A FULL REFUND. Shipping charges are non-refundable. ALL COFFEE AND TEAS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
- Refunds are made for the full purchase price paid. No restocking fees apply.
- Refunds will only be made in the same form as the original payment. If originally paid by check or credit cards via an offline order, please allow up to 10 business days for bank clearance.
- All returns require prior approval and your order number clearly written on the outside of the returned package. The order number can be referenced on your invoice and/or confirmation e-mail received from us. If you cannot find your reference on your invoice, please e-mail, call, fax or write us to obtain it.
Here at The Roasterie, we love people, and we love helping people. In fact, we wish we could help everyone, but if we did that, we couldn’t afford to pay our fantastic staff or buy the best beans in the world. Still, we try to help when we can.
Because we’re a small — but growing! — company, The Roasterie is unable to provide cash sponsorships at this time. Occasionally, we are able to provide in- kind donations of brewed coffee or auction items to non-profit organizations working with hungry people — especially children — in the Kansas City area. That doesn’t mean we don’t love puppies, the environment or church/school fundraisers — we do! But in order to be sustainable from seed to cup, we need to focus our limited resources where we feel we’re needed most in our community.
If you believe you have a cause that fits this mission, by all means, complete our donation request form. We can’t promise we’ll be able to donate to your event, but we promise we’ll look at the form and seriously consider it. The more notice and details you give us, the better. And we won’t even mind if you call to follow up.
Please note: It is highly unlikely that The Roasterie will be able to respond to donation requests received with less than 30 days' notice.
Thanks for reading and have a great day.
There's nothing that can't be accomplished over a cup of coffee. But, of course, you might consider a conventional phone call or e-mail for questions, comments or suggestions: