We seem to have it all—coffee, tea, coffee rubs, coffee barbecue sauce, even coffee equipment, mugs and apparel. But we think we really hit the jackpot when we mixed two of our most beloved beverages together and produced the Roasterie’s Dizzy Three air-roasted espresso flavored vodka!
You heard right. We took two famous flavors—vodka and coffee—and rolled them into one stellar product. It’s time for the standard Red Bull Vodka to move over. There’s a new caffeinated, alcoholic beverage in town and it’s being brought to you straight from our coffee factory.
Drink it shaken, stirred, neat or on the rocks—Dizzy Three is one of our favorite products that can be incorporated into many different alcoholic beverages for a fun, espresso-infused, caffeinated delight.
So wrangle your group of friends together, put on your Saturday night best and give any of these Dizzy Three recipes a try:
• Story + Roasterie Martini: 1.5 oz. of Dizzy Three Espresso Vodka, 5 oz. of Horchata*, 3 drops of the Roasterie BBQ rub (dissolved in vodka). Shake on ice in a cocktail shaker and serve in a martini glass garnished with Roasterie coffee beans (our personal favorite!).
*Horchata: boil rice and use the leftover rice water, add 1/2 tbsp. vanilla extract, 1/2 tbsp. ground cinnamon, 2/3 c. white sugar and stir until dissolved.
• The Original Espresso Cocktail: Combine 2 oz. of Dizzy Three, a shot of vodka and a touch of espresso into a glass on ice and stir. Line the rim of the glass with brown sugar for a little extra.
• Caribou Martini: Combine champagne and 1.5 oz. of Dizzy Three in a cocktail shaker and shake with ice. It’s a bubbly, coffee martini we’re sure you’ve never had before!
• Spiked Hot Cocoa: Combine hot chocolate, 1 oz. of Dizzy Three and 1 oz. of regular vodka in a mug and serve with a dollop of whipped cream on top. Perfect for chilly, winter nights!
• Coffee Nightcap: Finish up the night by mixing together cinnamon, gin, light cream and Dizzy Three into a frosty glass.
Who says coffee and nighttime don’t mix? We like our customers to drink coffee at midnight—especially if it comes in the form of vodka! Give any of these recipes a try with our famous Dizzy Three vodka and get ready to dance the night away. And if that doesn’t convince you enough, be sure to check out the video below for an inside-look at one of our other favorite Dizzy Three recipes, the Dizzy Dean:
Where can you buy Dizzy Three? Check out our list of stores that have Dizzy Three on their shelves!